Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A week in the life of...

Ok, I had seen on another blog a while back about chronically one week in your life. The original purpose I believe was to scrapbook that week for posterity....ok??

But I am doing it b/c it seemed interesting and hey, what else do I have to do? I am waiting for Book No. 3. And let me just warn, if you have stuff to do, don't pick up this series. Its extremely addictive....


OK, so my week...I guess it will end on election day next Tuesday.

A normal morning, cereal, my kids live on it. not just cereal, but eating the cereal and leaving the bowls on the table for me to pick up..eventually....



One of 3 dogs I have to deal with every morning...this one has to be chained up or he will make me smile run away to the ends of the earth...he drives me crazy, extremely hyper and he barks incessantly..



The wipes I was supposed to take to the sitter this morning but forgot on the couch...oh well



Awwww...what a cute pic!! Isnt that baby cute? Can you guess who it is??




This was what I "chronicled" before I left the house this morning....I will have more stuff through out the day for all 3 of my readers..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you caught the hang of the strike out!

Becky said...

I just finished reading this entire series during Ike! It is highly addictive - my guilty secret pleasure. I cannot wait for the movie! Usually I hate the movie after a book, but this one looks like it might be better! I'm considering reading it again... but my house is already too dirty...