Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day 1, lunch

Seriously, I really have to get some work....


After I ate some crackers for lunch, my work bestie Angie went with me to the new Houston Pavilions, new stores and restaurants. Not everything has been completed, so we went to a few places that were...

Forever 21..now, I would like to be 21 (maybe) and I have been in this store. It is ...interesting...there are some nice things, I bought an Argyle sweater from this store in San Antonio during Ike, so its not all bad, but for the most part, not up my alley..




Books a Million was nice, like a Barnes & Nobles, even with a little coffee place, I can see many a Christmas gift getting bought here...



I like to take pictures of my building





Angie




Some wierd machine I think trying to dig up a tree.


So there ya go, now dont be hatin b/c your life isnt as exciting as mine...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

forever 21 WAS cool until they went all 80s 2 years ago.
i used to LOVE LOVE LOVE that store....