Thursday, October 16, 2008

Does God love me??

God, I'LL BE LOVING YOU FOREVER? Do you not love me??

Sigh...since tickets went on sale during the SUMMERTIME, we (Big Sis, BFF Special K & Dawn), have been planning a girls night out to see the best boy band ever..feast your eyes..
So, the little one has to come home from the sitter yesterday from throwing up...so I start to tense..its LOOKING LIKE DANGER..he is fine this morning, but I have been waiting for the phone call all day. Chris is working, I rode in with someone else, My cousin has kids of her own and is pregnant and is very busy. My mom is waiting for the adjuster and my dad is in the hospital...cripes!
So in waiting for that phone call, I get another call instead, from Haden's school nurse! Haden, not Christian is throwing up..sigh...ok, what to do...luckily my mom was at the hospital with dad, she does not know for sure about the adjuster, she hasn't heard back...so she is going to get him...THANK YOU MOM!! I OWE YOU!! But Jeez...how often do I get to do something like this??? Do I not have THE RIGHT STUFF? But I am always HANGIN TOUGH?? Normally, all I have to do is say CLICK, CLICK, CLICK and I can get it done!! Please dont ruin TONIGHT??? You have me all TWISTED worrying about my babies and them being sick without me!!! I want to see some LIGHTS, CAMERA , ACTION!! Lord, just PUT IT ON MY TAB, Ill make it up later I promise! Just give me till 2 IN THE MORNING! I guess I just need to take the rest of the day STEP BY STEP!!
Te-he...I should take my act on the road....
UPDATE: My mom picked up Haden and is going to drop him off with Chris at work (at the hospital). Good place for him. That way my mom can spend her time dealing with my dad! I feel much better. I hate to inconvenience her with all she has going on right now. I guess God does love me!
Tasha, I hope you get to feeling better as well!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

IIIIImmmmmpressive! Glad your mom is helping out.

I take it you are getting more excited now?

Becky said...

Oh my. Girl - You need a drink before you get any creamy jalapeno dip.
I totally get it. I would be torn. Mommy duty calls. BUT the babies will be fine and will NOT require years of therapy because you aren't there... and because you actually enjoy yourself... we will make you... :-)I promise.

Unknown said...

dork.
call me.
im home.. fighting back the vomit myself.
chloye had it yesterday.
michael had it all day sunday and on monday.
it is going around. m'eh.