Monday, September 22, 2008

To Peeve or not to Peeve????

Driving me crazy today....
  • Teenage boys who annoy the crap out of you
  • Headaches
  • Incessant talk about the hurricane
  • My pale face
  • Annoying teenage boys
  • Crappy teeth
  • Low bank accounts
  • Rude relatives with chips on their shoulders
  • First days of Autumns that feel like middle of summer

Things I love today...

  • Not having to chase around a 2 year old
  • Having a working washer and dryer
  • Wonderful relatives who all work together to make a bad situation good
  • Doggies returning home
  • Carpooling
  • An awesome employer who realizes the needs of its employees and makes it happen
  • Aspirin

I wish I was a better writer, I see so many blogs of people who truly have a talent, I wish I had that talent...I wish I had A talent.

2 comments:

Karen said...

WOW Your blog roll is HUGE!

Unknown said...

uh oh.
am i a good relative?
or a bad one??
how many blogs do you have??? LOL