Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Are you Hangin Tough?

Then...


and NOW!!!



So, many of you may not know that I am going to get to see New Kids on the Block in a few weeks. I am going with BFF Special K and her Big Sis. I am really getting excited! I created a playlist this morning with as many of their songs as I could find so I can make sure I am ready for the concert. In case you are dying to get some info about them, visit them at their website. Its the right stuff! I have also added my playlist to the bottom if you would like to listen!


Karen, I know we talked about shirts, these were on their website. Maybe we should buy them ahead of time and make sure we are dressed properly for Chuys and the concert. Becky, what do you think?










3 comments:

Becky said...

It is so funny that we all talked about this within 24 hours of each other! I think I am going to have my hubby pick my shirt!

Katie said...

It's so unfair!! I want to go to the concert too :(

TIARA WORLD said...

Thats Hot!