Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Maybe...

I should change the name of my blog to Heather's NKOTB Blog...


I still have some things to say about them.

After going on and on about the show to friends at work, one of them asked..."I know you liked the concert and all, but dont you feel weird being 30 and all and going to a concert like that?"

I immediately said "No way!! It was great!! I didnt feel weird or strange in any way shape or form!" Seriously, there is nothing wrong with revisiting the old days, it brings back all kinds of memories about my childhood, for some people their concerts solidified relationships, one of the girls that went with us had been to 3 of their concerts back in the day. How could she not go to this one!!!

It was a blast! So to those who read this blog that were big fans of the guys back in the day, who was your fave??

Donnie
Danny
Joey
Jonathan
Jordan


Mine back in the day was Joey, he is the youngest.

And another question. What was the best concert you have ever been to?

This one and U2 were the best I have ever been to, they were both right up front..but now that I think about it...the Limp Bizkit show where we got on the floor was pretty awesome too (minus the part where I almost died in the mosh pit, thank god Poppa T was there to save me!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

my first ever concert was NKOTB.
i didnt feel reminiscent enough to attend again though.. LOL

I dont remember which was my favorite.. but i remember thinking one of them looked freakishly like a monkey.. LOL

i dont remember who is who though...

Momma T said...

OMG, I cant believe you actually saw them....

Anonymous said...

My memory stinks, so not sure who was my favorite but I did go to their concert way back when.

I thought seeing Aerosmith live was awesome!